Apptrian offers complete services pertaining to Zend Framework Application Development.
Our Basic Zend Framework Web Application package includes following:
- Custom CMS based on Zend Framework 2 and Doctrine 2
- Full I18n support (multilingual)
- SEO Routing
- Unified handling and access control of multimedia files
- Lucene Search Index
Zend Framework is an object oriented open-source software framework for building high quality Web Application with PHP. Zend framework has support for various databases like MySQL, SQL, Oracle, Postgre SQL etc. Zend Framework speeds up the production and improves end user satisfaction. It can help the PHP developers to speed up the development and complete large development projects faster.
The main merits which can differentiate Zend Framework from others are:
- Rapid Application Development
- Modularity (new features are added by creating new modules)
- Easy integration of other tools
- Offers power and flexibility
- Supports Model View Controller (MVC) pattern
- Helps building modern Web 2.0 Applications
- Data filtering and validation
- Rich library for frequent usages
Doctrine is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are a Object Relational Mapper (ORM) and the Database Abstraction Layer (DBAL) it is built upon. Zend Framework creators recommend developers to use Doctrine in their ZF applications.
Contact us for more information.